July Hippity Hoppity Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Well the July Hippity Hoppity Day...falls right at the start of our great Christmas in July celebration but I plan on at least doing a couple Easter prep things.

1. Review notebook
2. Create calendars for 2009

I know not much this month but it will all come together and I promised to make July my BIG Christmas prep month...so think of just a couple tiny things to do for your July Hippity Hoppity Day!!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
That's a great idea cmerth....

I keep saying I want to try making some of those decopauge eggs...they use the plastic eggs as a base and then newspaper with glue and then finish off with some ribbon....but so far I can never seem to get it in!! I thought they would look cute in a basket even when it wasn't Easter...I'd like to use lavendar ribbon since I plan to paint the bedroom lavendar!!

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
My plans for July are

Check out some tablescapes on the internet.
Make a Master To Do list.
Print a new address list.

That should do for this month as I also want to work on Christmas big time this month. A little is better than nothing at all.

:bunny:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Well we are all so caught up in Christmas is July we forgot that TODAY July 6th is Hippity Hoppity Day....

NEXT year...we will just delcare the whole month of JULY Christmas ONLY and we won't feel bad about neglecting the other holidays!!! LOL

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Gingerbug said:
NEXT year...we will just delcare the whole month of JULY Christmas ONLY and we won't feel bad about neglecting the other holidays!!! LOL

I couldn't agree more Ginger.

:haha:

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Gingerbug said:

I totally agree with you there Gingerbug!

:bunny: