June 2010: Christmas Notebook Workshop

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I thought since we are gearing up for Christmas in July, it might be fun to spend the month of June working on our Christmas Notebooks.....no matter how big or how small your notebook is...let's get it in order....AND YES.....I know some of you did this right after Christmas....but it seems we have quite a few new members and a good notebook discussion might be helpful!

Week of May 30-June 5: Discussion of possible sections, pros and cons, ideas for what works.

Week of June 6-12: Calendars and Cards: Print calendars, set dates, Update Card lists and addresses etc

Week of June 13-19: Stocking Stuffer Lists and Gift Lists (update or organize these) Maybe even finish up stocking stuffers.

Week of June 20-26: Party Plans, Baking and Candy lists, etc

June 27-July 3: (I'll be in Cozumel this week...but) This will be a general wrap up week...other sections and items that you may want to include such as Magic Elves or Movie Inventory etc.

:smilegifts:

Woman

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Fallsington, Pa
June 2010 Christmas Notebooks

Great idea-I need to weed out some stuff and get ready for the coming holidays-thanks for suggesting this-WOMAN

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
To get inspired check out

http://christmasplanner.com/

Mine is a plain notebook with some printed cover sheets but it's fun to look at the artsy ones!!

:merrychristmas:

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Fantastic idea! I'm in :)

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I'm in too. On my blog I put my Christmas notebook which I covered with felt & a design of a hot chocolate cup.

snickerdoodle

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2009
I was just looking through my Christmas notebook this morning before work promising myself I would overhaul it in the coming weeks. So I will definitely be following this one!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Count me in...I need to pare it down a bit. My NB is getting too cumbersome so I find I'm not using it as much as I should!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
count me in. My first one was small but not very useful so last yr I went to a 3 ring binder but could use some help/ideas in making it even more useful

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
If you want to do a little pre-workshop prep....especially if you do not currently have a notebook

1. Buy binder and dividers

2. Print Calendars for Sept-Dec.

3. Print some address sheets....(either from organizedchristmas.com or there are others available online) Because the week of June 6th we will update addresses.

DawnSu

Premiere Member
Sep 8, 2008
Missouri
count me in... I am going to get in gear with this.. as I have alot to do this summer.....God Bless

Doodlebug

MHH Member
Jan 11, 2010
Oklahoma
Count me in. I did set up a notebook last year and love it, but that was before I joined this site and have so much to learn. I'm Excited.

Mackiesmudder

Premiere Member
May 21, 2010
Hackettstown, NJ
I'm in too and I can't wait! I made a notebook for my DD for this year but didn't make one for myself. I also didn't really know how to do it, so I can't wait to get some terrific ideas!
Cathie

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
I'm going to work along with you all too. I especially need to update my address list and I have all the addresses left over from my wedding invitations so that is helpful. I'm looking forward to working on it together!

Basket

Retire Member
Dec 25, 2007
Northern Germany
Like to reprocess all that topics. Will rework and print my adresslist. Thanks for reminding me, Ginger.

There is a free workshop about timemangement this weekend at www.weekendworkshop.org It´s only this weekend free to trial. You can hear an audio file and perhaps we get some helpful informations how to deal successful with our time. Could be helpful for us.

Last edited: