June 2014 Rudolph Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ejagno

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Aug 31, 2010
SW Louisiana
Hello friends;

I was so excited that I actually remembered that today was Rudolph Day and much to my surprise there was nothing posted here so I'll just jump in and let you know what I'm going to do and hope that you'll do the same.

Today I hope to spend at least 30 minutes updating my address book. I then plan to crochet a lace netting around a plain ball to dress it up. I did one last week and it came out precious. I clipped the thread too close to the knot and the whole thing came apart quickly. LOL, I guess I needed the practice. I watched "On the 2nd Day of Christmas" last night.

So tell me, how will you celebrate/prepare/plan your ideal Christmas on this June Rudolph Day today?

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Happy Rudy Day to all.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
well, I think I'll watch a Christmas movie online today. Maybe have a cup of hot chocolate when my office become freezing. Usually happens around noon when the A/C is in full blast. I'm also going to work on my gift list for ideas. Also look at my recipe list some more for some ideas for dinner.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Happy Rudolph day!!

I just might have to watch a movie or go over My rudy day notebook I think, but first I need to go through a ton of paperwork :(

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I plan to look for some more breakfast recipes that I might want to use on Christmas morning, so I can try them while on vacation next month. It will soon be time to start buying staple goods and baking items for Christmas. I may work on all holiday menus tonight, too.