June Declutter Club

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
I was keeping a binder of recipes that I found either online or in magazines/newspapers. I just went through it and tossed just about all of it! I know I will never make any of it and if I want a Giada recipe, I'll just go online and find one. I had several duplicates too. I just kept the ones I reach for all the time and even those I'm going to find a better home for, and toss the binder!

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
How is everybody doing?

My June schedule I set up hasn't really worked out.

But I am planning on doing 5 30 minute sessions on Sunday this weekend.

Annie

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I have one small bag and a small crock pot ready for the Thrift Store. Not much right now but I'll add to it. Last time I went I made three trips from the car to the store. Can't remember what it was but it's all gone now. lol

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
Since moving here we've started several "hot spots" so today is the day to get rid of them! I'm going to go around the house and gather everything (mostly papers) that is lying around and hopefully I can toss most of it and find a permanent home for the rest.

CraftyLady

Retire Member
Apr 4, 2011
I haven't really decluttered anything in June, but I have a new big empty box in the basement that's ready to start filling up. I have a few shorts to get rid of and probably some more kitchen things. Keep up the good work for those of you getting a lot done.

snickerdoodle

Retire Member
Dec 31, 2009
I have made a couple of stops at Goodwill in the last week and another one planned for today. I am in the "pitching" mood and it feels really good. I finished the storage room and am now in the unfinished part of the basement. I've finished the food area and yesterday went through my Christmas storage and straightened up and am donating some things I haven't used in a few years.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I have a few items ready for the Thrift Store today.

CraftyLady

Retire Member
Apr 4, 2011
I was able to get the donation box out of the house, but it wasn't as filled as I would have liked. I'm going to try to get rid of some books today. We also received a picture scanner for Christmas so we started to scan our pictures and I'm going to get rid of blurry or duplicates while going through them and maybe some frames. I put a couple of old cameras in the donation box. Oh and we finally recycled the monitor that was in the basement so all the electronics have been taken care of.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
No decluttering around here any time recently. But at the same time, I haven't brought anything in. No thrifting or garage sale hunting this season, so I've been managing space pretty well. : )

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I hit the thrift store today with a huge vase filled with silk iris and a small bag of items. Came home with one top and several books for dh. Every little bit helps.