Just got home from vacation...

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

purplecrush

Premiere Member
and I read:

Mistletoe Murder
Star Spangled Murder
Valentine Murder
Trick or Treat Murder-Leslie Meier

and On Strike for Christmas by Sheila Roberts

All in a week LOL...I love being lazy, sitting on the beach reading great books!!!!

I went to a few used bookstores while I was on vacation and I picked up:

Valentine Murder
Tippy Toe Murder
New Years Eve Murder
Turkey Day Murder
Trick or Treat Murder
Fathers day Murder

I was so excited!!!!!!!!!!!

I also went to a few outlet stores and went into the bookstores there. I found a Christmas in July display aisle and picked up 3 new christmas books and a little elf kit. I was so excited!!!

Just thought Id share!

Oh yeah, went to my favorite christmas store and picked up, yet again, another ornament!!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Welcome back. Sounds like you had a fun time & found some great deals.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Sounds like you had a great vacation!!!

:party: Melanie

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
That's my kind of vacation! :pink: I'm glad you had such a good time and hope your transition back home is equally pleasant. :flower:

purplecrush

Premiere Member
thank you all very much! Coming home was what I needed! We were on the go for the last 3 days of our vacation and im so udderly tired lol...I havent done anything since Ive gotten home! Right now Im sitting here drinking Starbucks and having a vacation from my vacation LOL. I plan on hanging out on the boards all day!!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Purplecrush -- thank you for the lesson on enjoying life! What a delicious time you described during your vacation! And - good for you for spending your Sunday in such a nurturing way! We all need to do those things - lots!!!

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
Wow!! It sounds like you were able to find a lot of great books. And, your vacation time sounds lovely. Sitting on the beach reading a good book -nothing better!

Good for you!!!
:pink: