Kids have first snow day in 2 years!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Noelsmommy

Santa's Elves
It is a beautiful snowy day in NJ!!! Kids woke up all groggy and complaining about school, then they find out there is no school and they have all this energy and excitment! They are begging to go outside, I am trying to just get one cup of coffee in me before I start the fun job of bundling 3 kids up.

I am so happy they got one good snow storm in finally!!
Hope everyone in the north east is having fun!!!

:bigsnow: Kelly

masonsmommy

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
It is really fun for them to have an unexpected day off. Here is PA this is like our 6 or 7 snow day. Last year we even had a snow day in April. Go have that coffee and have fun in the snow.

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
They called us off last night already - we had a few inches of snow and then the ice moved in during the night/early morning. Still freezing rain here. This is our 3rd snow day this year, but we've had a few delays too.

Enjoy the day off with your kids!!

:bigsnow:

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
This is our first snow day of the year, too! The kids are very excited because they were afraid they were never going to get a snow day this year. We usually have at least one.

Of course, the fact that it is a Friday makes this one even more exciting!

Noelsmommy

Santa's Elves
LadyEvenstar said:
This is our first snow day of the year, too! The kids are very excited because they were afraid they were never going to get a snow day this year. We usually have at least one.

Of course, the fact that it is a Friday makes this one even more exciting!

Lady....where at in s.e. pa are you from?? I am from moorestown, across the river from Philly. Forgive me if I asked you thid before....I tend to have blond moments about these things often!!!

Kelly :bigsnow:

LadyEvenstar

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southeastern PA
I'm from Montgomery County - just north of Philly. I know Moorestown well. I used to work in Mt. Laurel and we also had a Moorestown office. Small world! :shmaorckstring:

mammaduke

Retire Member
Jan 19, 2008
Rochester,NY
We have had snow days here do to alot of ice & sleet, not alot of snow here. we are way below our normal snow amounts here.