Less traffic on boards?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

angelpugs

MHH Member
Oct 2, 2009
north adams ma.
As i am somewhat new here i enjoy sharing stories and giving advice as this time of year there's so much to think about and do.As in about 3weeks my decorations and trees are going up and everything will be lit up as it's done in time for thanksgiving.:sleigh:::eek:rnament::tree:

Belles

Retire Member
Well I feel kinda of stupid, I have never even clicked on new post, I have been using the Todays Post eveytime since we've been back. Wow thanks for the help. I don't really care how the boards are set up as long as I get on and share with all you guys. I nearly went nuts when they were down; and am very grateful for Gingerbug and all of you that keep us up and running.

christmasallyear

Retire Member
Jan 5, 2008
I'm so glad someone raised this topic because I was wondering the same thing - at times I felt like I was talking to myself!

As far as the new board goes, is there a way to click on "replies to your posts" or something similar to that option?

Hope the traffic picks up soon!

:)

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
I wonder how many people are in the same boat I was in- when I tried to re-register it "banned me for life" and I couldn't even access the boards to read them let alone post or share. It took me until last week to figure out how to contact Gingerbug via different channels and beg for help to get back on here!
They helped me and now I am back thank goodness!
I just moved a couple weeks ago and have just been busy with life lately.

I want to get back on here everyday and be inspired and share too- I hope that is soon, soon, soon!

mummytummy

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Perth WA
I check in most days but haven't posted much this year due to work/family problems. Hope to be back on track very soon.

Sue

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
I just noticed that when you are logged on, if you click on the user CP option on the top left, this will list the topics where you have posted all grouped together. I don't know how long it keeps this information, but mine has at least 2 days ago. After you click on user cp, when your new posts appear, there is another option in the lower right corner to see all your posts. This showed everything I have replied to. I have also noticed that when I am signed in and looking at the main forums page. a check mark appear in the topics that I have just recently posted.

I checked that out. That helps! Also in there is a "Track Messages" link which seems like it would do the trick, but I can't figure out how to tag the messages to track. ?? I'm even looking on this one as I type it but can see a "Track" option. Hmm - it's gotta be here somewhere.

I am choosing the Instant Email Notification to see what that does.