Little Leprechaun House

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I'm very excited I found a chipboard house at Hobby Lobby and picked it up to create my leprechaun house......its slightly bigger than the one Vicki Chrisman used for her Valentine's House but I think it will work.

Article about Valentine's House

What I'm going to do for this project is take pictures of it along the way and then post an article about it over at Magical Creative Spirit....wish me luck....tonight I am painting the house GREEN....so I can let it dry and be ready to start decorating it.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I wanna see it !!! this is gonna be so cute! :shmaorckstring:

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
That sounds cute. Jackfrosty that is cute too and can be done for any holiday. The about of creativity going on here is awesome. Now if I can keep up

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Okay I put the second coat of paint on the house....tonight is a late work night so I won't get to workl on this again until Thursday night.
I also have some gift certficates to the LSS....so I need some embellishments for this...as nothing in my stash is going to work here.

welshbabe

Retire Member
Dec 29, 2007
:leprechaun: Look forward to seeing it too!

I've just bought one of these chip houses and plan to decorate it as a gingerbread/xmas house. I'm hoping to put it with china ones for a christmas village as I've read about here.

Those chip house kits seem great but don't know how mine will turn out.

Have checked the net and others look so professional!!