Look at this!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Janabanana -- thank you so much for sharing this link!

I went to the Dollar Store and saw these black crows. I picked one up and thought "...but What would you do with it?" and put it back down.

And this link shows exactly what we could do with this! I love it!

cipalla

Retire Member
Oct 22, 2007
PA
COOL IDEA! I WILL BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR THE SUPPLIES....I WOULD LIKE IT TO BE REAL SPOOKY!

Deckr8r

Retire Member
Jun 22, 2008
Los Angeles, CA
OOOh! I love this idea, just yesterday I bought the birds with no plans for what to do with them and I have one of those pots already. Thanks for the link!

I don't usually decorate for Halloween but these boards have gotten me kind of excited about it.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I don't decorate for Halloween but I think I have to have one of these. I have a friend who loves crows so I think this tree might be a gift for her too.

ChristmasCheerleader

Retire Member
Jan 2, 2008
That idea is definitely going into my Halloween notebook. So easy and simple but looks terrific.

knl81

Retire Member
Aug 9, 2008
I printed this off too!! So cute and looks easy to do.....not many supplies to purchase as have most of the items around the house! TFS

Santababy

Retire Member
Oct 12, 2007
Colorado Springs Co
I love it . With the crows and bows.... I did a simuliar one for Christmas a year ago.. Using tree limbs (painted White) and using Red and green jingle bells with a red pot

Now I have to do a Halloween one ,cause i love this idea

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Santababy said:
I love it . With the crows and bows.... I did a simuliar one for Christmas a year ago.. Using tree limbs (painted White) and using Red and green jingle bells with a red pot

Now I have to do a Halloween one ,cause i love this idea

Oh that's cool...A Christmas one. I may do something like that. I have some red birds that I bought from Dollar Tree last year I can use.