Magazines - Crafts n things, Pack o Fun

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Bren

Retire Member
Dec 30, 2007
Virginia
My MIL is in charge of Bible school crafts at our church. She uses many ideas from Pack O' Fun.

I have been getting Family Fun magazine for several years and love it. They have some wonderful, creative ideas. You can go to Family Fun online & pull up tons of crafts if you don't get the magazine. If you are looking for primarily crafts I would use Family Fun online instead of getting the magazine.

What type of crafts are you interested in? Are they for you to do or a child(ren)?

Bren :love:

Holiday Joy

MHH Member
Nov 4, 2007
I haven't had much experience with Pack o' Fun, but I LOVE Family Fun! The crafts I've tried have been successful. They have a website that I access frequently. I especially love their April Fool's section, but that's another topic in itself!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I ALWAYS buy the Christmas issues of Pack o Fun and then most times the Craft and Things too BUT this year I could not find them!!!!!!!!!! I looked at the 2 Wal-Marts every time I went and also K-Mart. Was there any cute ideals?

jackfrosty

Santa's Elves
I LOVE pack-o-fun!!!!! Family fun is great too but you can easily use the site and save yourself the subscription cost. I was able to get pack -o-fun at the library in the fall but didn't see Christmas. You could get ideas and full size patterns from their site.
http://www.pack-o-fun.com/

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Thanks Jackfrosty, I guess I spend so much of my free time on this site I forget about others. LOL . I just don't know why Wal-Mart never had them. Maybe it was a hot seller for them!

Christysue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
A magazine I found when DS was younger that we both liked alot is Kid Zone. It has several crafts in each issue that are great for kids. It also has good puzzles, games, stories and information in each issue.

KimD

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
CNY
My favorite is still Family Fun. I have gotten the magazine since my dd12 was 2 and still get it. Also use the website as many of my magazines have gotten passed on to others especially girl and cub scout leaders. Pack of fun I pick up when I see it. Never have been to their website so will have to check it out.

creativemom

Retire Member
Jan 9, 2008
Family fun is a personal favorite. They havea lot of great ideas, but so do magazines like PaperCrafts. There are some great books and magazines available at our Archivers (scrapbooking store) that provide tons of ideas for me to do alone OR with kids. They have everything from card ideas to crafts and party theme ideas. I LOVE getting new ideas!!!