March 2011 Recipe of the Month

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Speedy Chinese Noodles

1/4 cup oil
6 cloves of garlic, chopped
1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
8 ounces of thin spaghetti (cooked)
2-4 Tablesepoons soy sauce
Garnish: Chopped Green Onions

Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Add galric and red pepper flakes, cook and stir 2 minutes
Add cooked spaghetti and toss well. Stir in soy sauce and heat through. Garnish servings with chopped green onions. Makes 6 servings

Grammyk

Retire Member
Jan 14, 2008
Well, I can submit posts to someone else's forum, but can do a new one, so will say this here. To everyone in the Christmas card exchange, I am soooooo very sorry I didn't get cards sent. Besides being shut down on here temporarily, my husband had to have some pretty serious surgery just before Xmas. Your cards were my happy place while being at the hospital with him. All is well now and he is better than he had been for a while and back to work. Love you all so much, for being there for me with out even know it and will surprise you all some time.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
This is a recipe we do often and that we like. Sometimes I add some pieces of cooked chicken or ground beef.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
I'm excited for this one! I'm always on the look out for easy sides that aren't highly processed- (like many packaged noodles and rice sides are).

Annie

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I'm going to try this too. Easy side dish for sure. I've been making some teriaky chicken lately, which is super easy and quick. I think I'll make this with it instead of rice next time.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Well, I can submit posts to someone else's forum, but can do a new one, so will say this here. To everyone in the Christmas card exchange, I am soooooo very sorry I didn't get cards sent. Besides being shut down on here temporarily, my husband had to have some pretty serious surgery just before Xmas. Your cards were my happy place while being at the hospital with him. All is well now and he is better than he had been for a while and back to work. Love you all so much, for being there for me with out even know it and will surprise you all some time.

Grammyk, Glad you are now able to get back to here. I was shut out for a long time too. They they changed something on the website and bingo I was able to get back on. It was very frustrating not to be able to log into this site.

I am hoping you DH has recovered from his surgery. Glad you are back.

Must try these noodles.