Martha Stewart

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

chilli

Premiere Member
Dec 27, 2007
Austria - Europe
I don't know exactly where I could post it correctly, as it fits in many different topics...

Today I had a closer look to http://www.marthastewart.com

In my opinion, some things and hints are quite useful. But the homepage is not always clearly arranged. Furthermore some items look quite expensive and sometimes also a little bit too "kitchy" (this is not meant in a negative way... It is only difficult for me to find the adequate word in english ;-))

What do you think about it?

Chilli

charliebrownxmas

Retire Member
Jan 6, 2008
I visit Martha Stewart's website about once a month. I enjoy looking at the crafts; I do get ideas there, but I have to say most of them are either too expensive (I am not going out to buy a linoleum cutter to make Valentines!) or else just way too complicated for me. For me, her best stuff is Halloween.

C "heartstrings:

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
I think her ideas are great, but, of course, not always something I would do. Just looking this morning I found this great idea: http://tinyurl.com/yrbfys

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I visit Martha Stewart.com about once every 2 weeks. She has good ideas and some tasty recipes. Her branded items can be expensive, but some are reasonable and other can be found for less money.

I am a Martha fan. I have been for years.

snowqueen

Premiere Member
Nov 1, 2007
Vermont
I go on this website quite often and this is the first time I saw these particular crafts. I love going on her site and reading her magazines. No matter what anyone says, I'm a Martha fan also. I bought her first magazine and have collected them from then on. I even recorded some of her shows. Even the Christmas specials. Dorene

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
Went to London in October for a short break and found Martha's magazine which I bought. I think it's absolutely brilliant and have been buying it locally eversince. Although because I am in the UK I get it a month behind. But it's worth the wait.

:globe: