May 16 - 22 Foyer/Closets

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
Well it took me the week to accomplish my 2 things but they are done. LOL it was one of those weeks full of other little things. I cleaned out my Linen closet today. After seeing something on the news about out of date makeup having lot of germs on them I found a lot of out of date facial cleaners (those free w/ purchase sizes) so I tossed them all. i know some are prob. 8. yrs old. Yuck.
Now I can relax (from the SHGP) until Monday.

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
Great work Piratemama!! I made a pretty good dent in my backyard, so going to continue with just 15 minutes a day. Planning on having Christmas Dinner outside in the garden, so I need to get it in good shape!!

Looking good for the garage door. Will get another quote and then get it installed ASAP. Also made plans to remove a particularly spikey plant. Is going to take some work though (and help from relatives hehe) to get that out!!

Merry

MHH Member
May 2, 2008
Wow everyone is doing such a great Job!! Since my last post weeks ago, my mom who is 89 became very ill. She was hospitalized then moved in with us until she was back on her feet. She is better now and I really need to catch up!! I still have work to do outside this morning that we started weeks ago before mom’s illness. This afternoon, I’ll start on the foyer closet. It’s small but cluttered. It should be a good starting point for me!!I am so encouraged by everyone’s accomplishments!