May Declutter Club

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
I'm in for this month and for the summer.

Have a lot of plans. Want to go through clothes, recipes, all the usuals...

What's everyone else planning on doing?

Annie

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Last weekend I decluttered my armoire and purged a bag of stained, ratty clothes. I also have some to give away.

May... if it rains I'll go declutter in the basement.. if it's nice I'm working outside. We had such a long winter!

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I sent a bag to the thrift store this month.

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
I have been very very busy with decluttering. My house is completely decluttered (even drawers). I am listing stuff we don't need anymore that is still super nice on craigslist. We still have the crawlspace but my knees are so bad lately that it will have to wait.

I need to declutter my recipes this month and start printing off a few from pinterest that I want to try (for Memorial Day and when we have company later this month).

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
Hoping to be in garage and shed and my room!

I do think a person needs to be by snowqueens when she is letting go of patterns and fabric!

Good Luck to all in May and hoping we do get ALL or some accomplished!

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
We don't have regular recycling here, but I found out that our Super1 food market has recycling bins outside for plastic shopping bags, milk jugs, water bottles, and a few other plastic bottles. I will be taking those things for recycling from now on. I took a load of shopping bags earlier this week.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I really need to work on the bedroom closet! I would love to get it done before DH comes home next month on R&R.