May GPD

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
If you do the 13th or 31st or anyday inbetween- what are your plans for May GPD- I am going to work on Gingerbug's challenge and work on my Fall notebook

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
Oops- Gingerbug's challenge is actually to make a Halloween/fall decor item this month-- since I am not quite ready to organize anything yet I am still going to work on my Notebook-

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
I think I will observe on the 13th this month - since the 31st will be the day we get back from vacation and I doubt I'll be together enough to work on any GPD projects!

:thud:

But, the project I have been wanting to get started on forever is a "Happy Halloween" banner. I am going to user matted squares of cardstock, white on black, with one large letter per section - that I will string together with cording to spell the message.

Then I will add cute little Halloween embellishements to several of the cards - little 3-dimensional pumpkins or witches hats, etc. And I'm going to use glitter too - just haven't figured out how yet.

I'm basing the whole project off of a photo I saw one in a magazine - I'm hoping that my end product turns out looking as good as I remember! I will post a photo once I'm finished.

:-D

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Well I made my boo-bash list last month.... so now I'm just gonna look at it and see what I can really do to get more advanced (buy liste of supplies), figure out my menu, and oh yeah.... forgot.... start looking at costumes!!

purplecrush

Premiere Member
I think im going to work on my notebook for the first part of it, then maybe hit a few thriftstores and look for old bottles /jars to use for my Halloween Party (which im trying to think of a cute name for it) and of course, watch a movie!

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
Oh, Jamie (Aunt Jamelle) PLEASE post pictures when you get that done! I want to make one! I think I'm going to add that to the list of things to work on this summer. It sounds darling!

Here's my plans for the month! :hat:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I'm not sure what i'm going to do yet. I might go ahead and start making ghosts for my circle or possibly draw up a plan for my yard and house as to how I want it to look and the effect I want it to have. I don't want to make too much stuff too early because then I have to store it.

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
My plans are to finish working on my Halloween section of my notebook and make a menu/dinner plans for our "Boo Dinner". It will be a family only meal followed by a family friendly video. I want to plan a special dinner that my kiddo will eat (picky eater). Maybe we will make scary face pizza buns or something.... :boo:

qltmrkt

Premiere Member
I gotta admit......I have GPD on my calendar but have never done anything about it. So this month, since it is on a Saturday, I will start getting in the habit of doing something.

May:
*work on notebook...I have the cover made but not decorated. Need to update calendars from last year.

*work on plans for "Fall Birthday Bash". I have a date picked out but nothing else.

By the way, AuntJamelle, I love your idea for the banner. I love excuses to buy more scrapbooking supplies!

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
I did GPD on the 13th this month, my notebook is all up to date now. I've planned some decoration and menu ideas and have found some great invitations to make in the shape of a witches hat. Would like to try out a couple of new recipes so will probably do that next month.
So far I'm rather pleased with the way things are going at the moment.

:hat: