May Rudolph Day Movie!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Farmermom4

Retire Member
Nov 1, 2007
Our holiday house in North Idaho
The movie I picked for May is "The Polar Express", the reason I picked it is because my kids, especially my son, absolutely love this movie. I can honestly say I haven't seen it, so my goal for the month is to find time to watch it. Hope everyone enjoys this months pick!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I've seen it in parts and honestly some of it creeps me out lol but some is good. I'll look for it on Nexflix

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
thanks. i like that movie. will be watching it today. everyone enjoy

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I will be pulling family photos of DH's brother today, so I may put it on while I sit and look. I love that movie....good diversion for my thoughts.

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
I've never seen this movie! I LOVE the book so I'll check out the movie.

Annie

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I've got the dvd and I like that movie :) and I love the idea someone had on here to do a Christmas wreath with the Polar Express in mind... with a bell, tickets, etc...

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
ooooo...that wreath idea sounds GREAT! My wheels are turning now!

I actually just watched Polar Express last week while going through and getting items ready for a garage sale. I just had it on in the background to keep me company! :) Love it!

MaryE

Retire Member
Feb 14, 2012
Richmond, Virginia
DH and I watched Mr. Magoo's "Scrooge". We had it out to watch last month and never got around to it, so it was on my mind. It's my favorite version The Christmas Carol. I actually sat and watched it without multi-tasking! Happy Rudy Day everyone!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Toni - great choice...The Polar Express is a huge favorite here as well! My oldest son especially loves the Josh Groban song that runs over the ending credits...Believe. he makes me leave it running until the very end.

we'll try to watch it on Monday...this DVD never gets "put away" with the others.

Now I have to go find the post about the Polar Express wreath!

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
I don't think I've seen the entire movie, so this will be great to watch!