Maybe a Halloween Mix

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Hey we were talking the other night about maybe the "boys" getting together a Halloween Mix to air several times in October on Merry Christmas Radio....what do you think of that???...I think it would be a lot of fun.

Do you have ideas for possible songs to include? Sounds like they already have a lot but I am sure they would consider suggestions...

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
This sounds a great idea!

Believe it or not, I've found eight tunes in my collection connecting Christmas to Halloween. I woudln't have thought I could come up with over three. At least I have enough for two Halloween "sets". Hopefully, I'll find some more.

The good thing about doing theme shows is that it gives me a chance to feature tunes that I don't necessarily like nor play. It broadens the playlist and helps me dig further into my collection! Wait'll you hear the screamer/metal tune I found for the Halloween show! Yuck!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
Monster Mash is a classic, you should play that at some point if you can find it.

iluv2scrap

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Michigan
www.facebook.com
The soundtrack from Nightmare Before Christmas has some good songs.

I love the idea of a Halloween themed show. I haven't checked out MerryChristmasRadio yet but plan to very soon.