Merry Christmas Radio

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
With my computer crash....and lots of other stuff...I had lost my little Radio365 Quicklauncher....WELL......I finally got it down loaded again....and I'm listening right now...so nice to listen while I write and play on the computer...

playing now is RadioJon Christmas through his own eyes program....lovely selections!!!!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Well....GET BUSY.....lol.....maybe you can have something new up for Christmas in July!!

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
Also listen to the radio show. Will be listening to it for Christmas in July. Really enjoy the mix of old and new.

January 2011 Update!

The following folks shown to be online now just got shout outs on the 'Mistletoe Mix' as I record a brand new show! I hope to get it posted on MCR by Jan 2011 Rudolph Day.

Bren, carol1231, ladyof2, Lana, luludou, MissBrittany, piratemamaof3boys, Pumpkinpie, teachturnedmom.

Thanks for being members at MHH and for listening to Merry Christmas Radio!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
I lost it too Ginger. I'll try and find it - hope I have acces at work, they keep cutting off GOOD THINGS

ETA: yep, they've cut off access at work!! arrrrrggg!

carol1231

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
W-S, NC
WooHoo!! I got a shout out - so cool! I love being in the right place at the right time.

Thanks JonD - I'm looking forward to tuning in to the show!

RadioJonD has given us a new show to enjoy at www.MerryChristrmasRadio.com playing each evening at 7! Check your local listings cause time zones may change the airing time!!!

Jon is a champion radio man who shares his knowlege, charm and sense of humor! Join in the fun, and thanks Jon!!!

Jay:snowball:
The new show didn't make it up for January 2011 Rudolph Day but it hit this evening!

If you like it, tell ALL your friends! If don't like it, don't tell NOBODY!

Second 'Mistletoe Mix' for 2011 on now

New Show...
A new show by our own RadioJonD begins today on www.MerryChristmasRadio.com!!!

Why not come on by and give Jon a listen? You'll be glad you did!!!

JayIsh:snowball:
Make that with RadioJonD & MerryCarey! She does a wonderful job and brings some forgotten Yule gems to this edition of the 'Mistletoe Mix'!

MCR needs ears! Lend us yours today, tomorrow, and beyond!