Monthly Plans

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I'm, trying to get motivated....lol...so I've started blogging again over at Month by Month....I've went back to the room a month approach because it suits me best....and have added a bit more to my monthly plan...check it out over at the blog...:)

Do you plan cleaning monthly? Beyond the Room of the Month? If so add your thoughts to this thread.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I really just clean with Flylady. I've tried other methods and always come back to her every time. lol

DawnSu

Premiere Member
Sep 8, 2008
Missouri
I don't keep up with a certain month to month thing. But I do try & schedule thigns each month.... March is my Foster-Care Closet, (which is 12x10 shed) with 22 tubs of clothes in it.. Since I am no longer fostering, I am organizing that shed, into my garden & Christmas storage shed.....lol I have always wanted tog et my things out of hubby's work shed, as its' cluttered soo much.... so now is my chance,... I have 22 tubs with clothes, marked on each tub, sz, and or baby or grade school things, boys & or girls misc. lol So its' pretty organized. But I hae to go thru them all, and mark them as I am having a yard sale.. now mind U , the shed needs some TLC, a pc of tin attached back on, and I need to put a light in it, and then I cna work work work.......lol lol
So I am thinking I am off to do that, as my BIL canhelp me do a bit, until hubby comes in... And then pull the trailer beside it, so I can use it ot organize tubs, and item, such as 3strollers, 4 swings, 3 bassinets, 2 babybeds. and what ever else I may find...lol . I could always count on having anything for any child, as I stocked on things... And by the way I couldn't have done this... without My MHH family... thanks to one & all, as this was a SUCCESS......lol
GOd Bless & Have a great day,
THANK U JESUS.....
DawnSu

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I do my room or zone area bi-monthly. But I do house blessings daily and have a list of basic cleaning that has to be kept up. I rotate things like sweeping, mopping, dusting, etc. Then I have a list in my kitchen of basics, clean 1 counter top, clean fan above stove, wipe down toaster, kitchen window, outside of fridge...etc. I do one of those each day, to keep my kitchen in tip top shape, along with making sure my sink is empty and shining each night. I'm a flybaby as well, but found the rooms went to quick for me to actually deep clean. I was always just getting through the clutter and picking up, but letting the dirt grow and grow. The bi-monthly plan works 10x better for me!

I also keep a control journal on the counter with my daily check list. However basic, if I have to do it, it's on that list. Anything from taking my meds, do making sure we do family prayer at the end of the night.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
I like your Month-by-Month Blog, Gingerbug! Decluttering/cleaning/organizing --- it's tough for lots of us! At least we DO encourage each other.. and cheer each other on!

As hard as it is for me to get lots done -- inside -- during spring......... it is even harder during summer for me! So.... I've GOT to keep plugging along! Now it is little-teeny-baby-step by little-teeny-baby-step for me!