Move It Out Monday 5/17/10

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Move It Out Monday is probably the one day that I try to do EVERY week....because clutter is a real issue here at my house.

This weekend I worked on the garage but there is still lots and lots to do out there.

So my goal for Move It Out Monday....if it STOPS RAINING....will be to move out the old end table and take it to the Goodwill store. I also have lots of bags of trash ready to go but I will try to get one more filled on Monday!

On a HAPPY NOTE.....I used an old amoire out in the garage to store Christmas Dishes....so they are super easy to access.....I hope it makes my holiday entertaining easier....:) I can see what I have and find it easier...I still have some more to organize in there but it is coming together...I am happy!!!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I've already gotten rid of everything that needed to go, for now anyway. Between the yard sales I had and donating to Goodwill it's all gone!

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
On a HAPPY NOTE.....I used an old amoire out in the garage to store Christmas Dishes....so they are super easy to access.....I hope it makes my holiday entertaining easier....:) I can see what I have and find it easier

Ginger - what a great idea! My Christmas dishes are packed away in boxes in the basement - as a result, I don't use most of them! We have an old computer amoire in our garage with shelves...I'm going to see if I can use that! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

Santa_Elf

Retire Member
Oct 29, 2007
Wylie, TX (NE of Dallas)
I too have nothing to move out. After my move and very BIG decluttering and detrashing I have very little left. I say that and then I know I could probably go in my closet and find more clothes to get rid of.

Finished cleaning the house last night and woke upto a clean house. It felt so good to know that I didn't have to rush around and clean before I left for work.

Gingerbug - so glad to see you here. It has been a long time.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Move It Out Monday is a great tradition for us! I have a trash bag "going" and I'm going to try to fill it and get it out the door this evening!

AND -- I'm going to add the tradition to my weekly list.

jinglemom

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
I've decluttered quite a bit this past week. I have a large mound of things ready to go to goodwill and our old dining room table. I'm hoping dh will move them out of here today. I also had to purge alot of things from our refrigerator in the garage. For some reason, the GFI outlet cut off the power and needed to be reset. Thankfully alot of things were still frozen solid. Last time this happened it was because of a mouse that chewed on the wires. I hope we don't have a mouse in the garage again.

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I got a large return package to the UPS store today and also brought in the dry cleaning, which, of course will come back but is out for now.

Unfortunately, then DH and I made a late day trip to Costco so stuff came in - mostly stuff that will be used up eventually - but nonetheless there might have been a net gain:)

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
3 boxes of stuff in the car, ready to be dropped off at the goodwill tomorrow! Yipee!

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I made it to the thrift store today..Yipee!