Move It Out Monday 5/2

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
This is our day... to "think" about getting "stuff" Out The Door! Maybe you took care of this over the weekend? Or..... maybe today you will PLAN some decluttering!

For me... I'm going to keep it simple today! I have to do a couple of errands after 2:00. So... I'm going to take a big trash bag (garbage can size) and go through the housetossing things in!!!!! I HOPE that... since I've been away for a while.... I'll be able to look at things with "fresh eyes".... and see some things as "clutter".... rather than "treasures".

That's my story... and I'm sticking with it!!!

CraftyLady

Retire Member
Apr 4, 2011
All I got out of the house was a car cover to a car I no longer own. I gave it to my neighbor who had a similar sized car. I also put a broken sprinkler in the trash from the shed. I'm hoping I can get rid of more later this week.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Every little piece of clutter gone makes a beautiful empty space.

I dropped off two bags to the thrift store, paid my dollar to look but even passed up on the two christmas items on the shelf (a cute stuffed santa and a metal christmas tree candle holder). Walked out without a thing.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
My decluttering was done at work...cleaning out filing cabinets. We got all new textbooks this year, which makes all my old folders obsolete, but they have resources in them that I have collected over 25 years of teaching.
I emptied 2 drawers in a 4 drawer filing cabinet today while the students were working on classwork.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Go Miss Jane...clearing out file cabinets is a WONDERFUL thing!