Move It Out Monday 8/25/08

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Yes I know tomorrow's Rudolph Day...but I still gotta MOVE some stuff out...goodness I never realized how much STUFF I have. I think the goal for tomorrow will be to

1. Take down and bag Evan's Pack and Play...take it to local charity place
2. Haul up a white rocker from downstairs and take it to charity place also
3. Take two toy items out to the curb for trash...trash is not till Friday but maybe some soul will want them so out they will go and stay until someone nabs them or the trash man arrives!!

If I get these three done I will be pleased!!

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
Thank you for the idea, Gingerbug. I also put things out early that are free-for-the-taking. They are almost always taken. Today, I have a big reproduction of an impressionist painting - all blues and yellows and pretty -- but it has never worked here. Also - a couple of woven wicker big covered tubs - great for laundry and storing stuff. It will be good to get rid of the clutter - and hope they find new homes.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I have not opened two boxes from last summer (tape and date method) so out to the curb they went when I left for work this morning :-D

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
houseelf, you are soooo brave!!!! LOL I haven't been able to make myself do anything like that yet. But KUDOs to you!!!!!!

I packed up one box for giveaway and hopefull when I get off here I will add some more.
I also threw away 2 groc bags of misc papers!!!! (some I shredded) Yippee!!! I am trying to reclaim my computer room!