Move It Out Monday 9/08/08

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
:globe: I am going to take a trash bag around with me and throw as much as I can into it. I KNOW the more empty space there is, the better for holiday prep!

I am also going to spend some time this morning outside -- cutting things back.

wadeallie

Premiere Member
Nov 26, 2007
Central Vermont
Our trash man is due thru this morning and I already "MOVED IT OUT". (whoopie!!)

Actually I grabbed a fresh trash bag and unloaded alot of old food items from the frig. My crispers are in the bathtub soaking with Mr Clean. HAH..it sounds like they are having fun!! lol I line them with old newspapers after cleaning, and they seem to keep veggies fresher with this little hint.

Later I will take the shelves out and scrub them in the tub with baking soda.

dreamto

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
Last week I buckled down and started to attack my computer room and its many piles and totes of papers!!!!
I didn't keep track of how many grocery bags I threw out but it was at least 6.
:pink:
So I hope to add to it this week.....more, more, more :party:

One more grocery bag so far today :grin:

snowlvr

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Western North Carolina
Well, today I am off work, and cleaning out our bedroom closet...my word, how many pairs of holey socks can one family have!? Out they go, along with clothes for goodwill...already looks better :flower:

iluv2scrap

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Michigan
www.facebook.com
Way to go ladies! Aside from work, cooking dinner and going to the bank and CVS i havent gotten anything done. I'm fighting a horrible stuffy/sinus thing and have no energy.