Move it Out Wednesday....AT THE OFFICE

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Okay, that declutter bug happened again at the office today. It's been a few months, but I wanted to keep purging.

I made a call today to have two copiers picked up. One floor model and one LARGE table top model. I've been waiting for my partner to take care of this and he hasn't. So I just did it. BUT I might be getting a phone call tonight, because of course the one day I do it and he's coming into the office tonight. He's not been here in FOREVER and they are sitting out, waiting for pick up tomorrow.

I got rid of two cheap filing cabinets, one big white erase board, 10 old Floppy disk containers and a large trash bag of shipping paper. Just extra stuff from other mailings. I've also collected up a large stack of Priority Mail shipping envelopes and will take them back to the post office since I'm not doing ebay anymore.

Went through my little supply box...literally a box and trashed some old junky, junk drawer type stuff and organized that.

I'm feeling productive!! I wasn't busy on the phones today, so it worked well.

Added::: Okay Bossman just called in and I broke the news. He actually took it well and didn't say no. So out the door they go!! Yeah!!

Last edited:

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Great job Michelle! We need to de litter the office as well...sounds like something our new summer interns can help us with...my two partners are hopeless! (that includes DH) ;)

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I'm glad to see how the decluttering bug spreads to other areas of our lives. Job well done!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
great job!

I didn't get any one Monday but did yesterday. I tend to keep boxes and had too many. In my bedroom alone I threw away 4 boxes then took the stuff out of the video camera box and put it into a baggie and labled it, trashed the rest and did it for a few other boxes, like the kind electronics come in.