My Magic Elves have arrived!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Hello everyone! Since Magic Elves/Fairies are a topic for this week, I went ahead and ordered two elves for my boys (one red, one green). I got them from Annalee...some are a bit pricey, but she has several on sale from last year. I love that they're posable! They came today!

http://www.annaleegallery.com/christmas ... tml?page=2

I've been looking through the old threads...anyone planning their activities for this year, yet? I'm new to this and am going to rely heavily on your wonderful ideas!!!

Colleen in PA

kristac

Retire Member
Oct 30, 2008
We have Annalee elves. They were so much fun last year. I loved being able to pose them and they were the perfect size to cause mischief. I also think it was fun having 2 to be partners in crime. This year we will need to add another trouble maker since DS3 will arrive around Thanksgiving. Pondering if I want to get elf #3 in the same size or a smaller size. BTW Last year I was able to find my elves at Tuesday Morning for $9-$12.

printersdevil

Retire Member
Sep 19, 2008
playingdishes.blogspot.com
I've wanted to have elves visit for the past few years, but just never got to it. I also wasn's sure about having them visit with only three adults in the house. But, now that I have my nieces staying with us, this is perfect. I am off to order some! We will start out own Christmas traditions with the new family. I can't wait.