my mother in law was declared brain dead yesterday morning

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

HolidayAngel

Retire Member
Oct 18, 2007
its not looking very good. She is diebetic and they think she might have had a attack and was to long before someone found her and got oygen into her system. She was in a hospital in Wichita and they are supposed to transfer her to hospise today- in Topeka to be closer to my DH.(He is a only chidl, and this is his last parent left, I am very worried about him) They are taking her off of everything. They are giving her three-four days. Thats all I know for now.! Please keep DH in your thoughts and prayers!

peppermint pattie

Retire Member
Oct 16, 2007
I'm so sorry. I lost my Dad right after Christmas 4 years ago. I know how that feels. He was in such bad shape it was a relief. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.

Snowbelle27

Santa's Elves
Oct 13, 2007
West Midlands, UK.
So sorry HolidayAngel to here your sad news. Will be keeping you and your DH in my thoughts and prayers.

:grouphug:

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I will keep your family in my thoughts! :grouphug:

Pam Spaur

Premiere Member
Jul 17, 2008
Muncie, IN
My heart goes out to you, your husband and family during this not so easy time. I lost my mom earlier this year and my dad three years ago, so I know what you are facing. Prayers are going up for all of you right now. I hope you will feel peace in your hearts. Blessings to you all.

starflake

Retire Member
Jan 10, 2008
You're in my thoughts. :grouphug:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
My prayers to you and your family.

We all need to have our last wishes written down. Please take this time to do so. Also all of us need to write down our stories and memories so the people we leave behind can remember the things that are important to us. Label all your photos too.

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Thinking of you and your family during this difficult time.

:grouphug: Melanie

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I am so sorry, please know that your family will be in our prayers.

:grouphug: Peace.

Darcy

Retire Member
Jan 1, 2008
Sorry for your sadness at this time. I'm glad you'll have a few days to tell her she is loved and goodbye.