my mother in law was declared brain dead yesterday morning

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
My thoughts are with you at this time

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
Keeping you and your family in my prayers. I know how it feels to loose a parent. My dad passed away in 95' from cancer. It was very heart breaking seeing him wither away each day. I truly miss him. :flower:

pixiestick

Santa's Elves
Nov 20, 2007
Ohh- HolidayAngel- I am sorry your family is having to go thru this. A big hug to your family :grouphug: . You can never prepare for things like this :(.

HolidayAngel

Retire Member
Oct 18, 2007
I wanted to say thank you for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers. Keeping you all updated. They are able to move his mom from Wichita to a nursing home, in Topeka closer to DH. They are keeping her in a nursing home and using Hospise Care. I had to call in twice this week to work wed and today because of all this and am now freaked out I am going to get in trouble. My managers do know whats going on.

SparkleNana

Jan 3, 2008
HolidayAngel - I am glad that your husband's mom has been successfully moved - and that you have hospice services IN the hospital, to support the family. It is always amazing when employers are not understanding during a family crisis. Love and prayers to you and your husband, and the whole extended family.

thechristmasnut

Retire Member
Jun 30, 2008
Columbus, Ohio
keeping your family in our thoughts and prayers

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Will be keeping you and your family in my prayers. Time off work for this type of situation should not be a problem.

mummytummy

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Perth WA
:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

Savannahmom

Retire Member
Sep 25, 2008
Savannah GA
I'm really sorry for your family.I'll be praying for you.I lost my dad really Christmas eve when he had his stroke but we stopped everything on new years eve last year.