My Secret Christmas Begins Now

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Great post! I too now use the white Christmas lights for Halloween & then Christmas.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Awesome post! Back to School always seems to kick start the holiday planning for me as well...and although I no longer have vinyl records, I have been known to listen to Christmas music in my car starting early fall (only when I'm alone or with just my kids!)

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I played Christmas music on the piano last night. I loved this article.

hollyberry

MHH Member
Jun 10, 2011
Nice post! I love the look...the ambience of white lights all throughout the year. My daughter has multicolored lights hanging in her bedroom all year long. It's nice, too. I play Christmas music whenever the mood strikes and I am also known to randomly break out singing Christmas carols! My kids are used to it now though. :)

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
I've been listening to holiday music all summer long. Which reminds me I need to get my playlist together so that I can have a nice collection playing when I entertain over the holidays.

Colleen I love taking a drive on a crisp fall Saturday or Sunday morning while playing my Christmas music. It's so soothing and relaxing.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Colleen I love taking a drive on a crisp fall Saturday or Sunday morning while playing my Christmas music. It's so soothing and relaxing.

Great idea, Aggy! And I have been known to create Christmas playlists...for wrapping sessions, brunch, dinner, children's etc...depends on my mood!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
I say Christmas music puts me in my happy place when I am stressed or in a bad mood. I don't play it around others but I play it for me. I never got around to taking down my village above the back door (it's really high up any way). I just cut the light off but as it starts to get cooler and darker I will start putting them on.