My trip to Wal-mart

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Went to Walmart last. Right inside the door they had a table set up with several things on it I'd use for scrapping/journaling. One thing I brought was plastic kinda like a envelope but in accordan style(if that makes any sense lol) wth pockets inside. It just called out to me and was only $2.50 Anyone have any suggestions what to use it for.

I also got a couple of pairs of scissors .25 each and a pack of erasers for the same price. Some poster paint think there was 12 in the group for $2. Brought two of the 4 x 6 photo albums for $1 and some saying stickers for .97.

With the photo albums I intend to put my picture in one side and use the facing page to put a piece of paper in with a sticker saying and maybe free hand on the page to.

Think I like to journalscrap(is that a word) meaning I prefer to express more with words in different form.

SmilingSandra

Retire Member
Oct 12, 2007
Saskatoon, SK Canada
I have an accordian style envelope like the one you are talking about. I use it at work, in my piano teaching, to keep my stickers! There are enough folds to have a section for each holiday and season. It keeps them organized and easy to find when I want to award a sticker.

You could also use it for keeping coupons or receipts as well.

Good for you for finding such good deals. I love Walmart!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
Thanks I think I'll put my stickers in one pocket. Maybe my planner in another(if it will fit) and my art journal in another. Put the little photo albums in another so I'll have it all in one place.