Nana's Playground

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DawnSu

Premiere Member
Sep 8, 2008
Missouri
I have one grandson that is just a year old & another on the way come May.....
Have decided to do a playground for these babies & others that come to my home to play.
I have started out with the swingset, that my kids have played on. now I took pcs off old set & redone them. I have a frame to start with. have been doing alot of pinterest. alot of idea's with tires & chalk boards & hammocks, with sand box's, rock piles, instead of sand....
now I am thinking it's gonna b "Nana's Play Land". but am up for any idea's. or suggestions.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Good luck with your playground.

snowlvr

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Western North Carolina
That sounds awesome! When my dgd was about 2, I took half of my husband's den and made it a playroom-they live 2 hours away and just had dgd #2 last summer, so we go there more than they are here, but dgd loves it when she visits...Since yard sale season is gearing up, I'll bet you can find lots of suitable things-love the hammock idea!

ChristmasPir8

Premiere Member
Nov 8, 2008
La La Land
congrats on baby #2. I have seen neat ideas to put gutters on a fence to make like a maze for water/marbles/cars to race down.

DawnSu

Premiere Member
Sep 8, 2008
Missouri
Thanks ladies. I have been torn between "Nana's Play Land' & "Nana's Play Haven".... but then I have sooooo many great nieces & nephews coming up, am wondering if I should name it completely different.....

have gained several tires to pain & planned out my little fence, like border to keep them contained.....lol