Need a really cute appetizer

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

DahliaDoll

Premiere Member
Oct 15, 2007
Sorry, no. But could you tell me about the ones you mentioned?

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
I love the penguin and snowman! I'm going to make a note to myself to remember them for next year!

I don't have a recipe for anything for New Years, but what about using a similar cheese ball recipe and making into a clock...large flat circle and then using olives, veggies, etc. to make numbers and hands?

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Terrylee,
Thanks for posting the link to the cute Santa's. I have it printed off for next year. Then I stated looking at that blog a little more. She had very nice ideas and recipes. I love the Appetizer tree she did and the Personalized Jar are a must to do. Great decorating tips too.

http://iamvickie.blogspot.com/

Vickie

Retire Member
Dec 29, 2007
Thank you all for visiting my blog! I have received quite a few hits from this amazing site today. I'm very glad I found it, and all of you!
Come back and see me, and leave comments if you would like to.
Vickie
Uncommon Artistic Endeavors
http://iamvickie.blogspot.com

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Vickie,
Glad you stopped by here. Thanks for your wonderful blog. I just ate Chicken Wild Rice soap for dinner. For the next year I could live off your recipes!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Vickie: Wonderful blog and welcome to Holiday Magic the forums of Magical Holiday Home:

I would love to feature your blog or some of your ideas over at Creative Magical Spirit.

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
LOL...I missed your post and was over leaving a comment on your blog...GREAT...I'll put something together...I'll let you know when I get it up!!!

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
What a cute idea - and so easy - my kind of recipe!