Need Help with Elf Stuff

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Since our problems with MHH, I have not been able to access any of the MHH blogs. I in particular lost a lot of good information from the Magic Elves blog. I haven't checked with Jeff and it's possible that I can still get some of the stories and materials from there BUT he's a busy man...in the meantime....I wanted to ask if anyone copied or saved information from that blog.

In particular...I am looking for a copy of the Story of Santa's Elves...it was a short story I wrote about Santa picking his magic elves. It was housed under a link on the left hand page of that blog and I had given permission for people to copy it and use for their personal use. If you have a copy please let me know.

Second...I am looking for The Magic of....series...They were titled things like The Magic of Joy, The Magic of Nature....etc There are 12 of them but I think I had only posted 9-10 complete ones. They had a short introduction and then ideas about using the elves Again if you copied and saved an electronic copy that would be awesome but even if you just have a print copy I could perhaps get it from you and recreate the electronic version. Again I had given permission for people to copy, print and use these. They were links on the left hand side of the page.

Please let me know if anyone has them. Thanks!!

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
hey ginger, I have the following in hard copy in my elf notebook:

the magic of friendship (part one) , magic of friendship part 2, and the magic of joy

I'm pretty sure that means they are also on my computer. worst case, I can send you the hard copies in the mail.

maggie

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
it looks like I might also have the magic of nature, and perhaps magic of traditions? was that one?
maggie

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Yes those are all ones. :)

No hurry but when you check your computer and see if you have them electronic let me know and I'll give you my email address.

nicurn92

MHH Member
Sep 25, 2008
was the short story called 'the elf story"? if so, I have that too. Also, I think I have some of the stuff from setting up the elf notebooks?

maggie

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
I found the following. Magic of dreams, family ( nothing yet), friendship, giving ( coming soon), joy, merriment(coming soon), nature, peace (coming soon), sharing, stillness ( coming soon), traditions, warmth ( coming soon). How would be the best way to get the info to you??

Last edited:

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Oh thank you!! Do you have access to a scanner or are they in electronic form?

If so you can send them to me via email. If not I guess snail mail is best. I'll PM you addresses.

This is going to help me so much. Thanks!

:elf:

JeniferDwn

MHH Member
Jul 21, 2010
Florence SC
www.jeniferdwn.blogspot.com
I can scan them and send them. I looked for electronic files but if I saved it I don't know where it was saved. It may take a few emails as my Internet service is extremely slow but I will get them to you. Just send me an email you wish them to go to.

Winged One

Retire Member
Sep 2, 2008
Fluttering happily in the clouds!!
Ginger, I don't know if you got all you needed since, but I have 3 documents in my "Elves" folder (electronically):

"Santa picks his Christmas Elves" story
"The Elf Story" narrative
and an "Elf Booklist" - actual booklist
(Actually, that is so short I am posting contents here)
Elf Book List
Elf Night: a Christmas Story [COLOR] (Hardcover)
by Todd H. Hunter
An Elf for Christmas (Paperback)
by Michael Garland
The Oldest Elf (Paperback)
by James Stevenson
Homemade Christmas: Creative Crafts for Santa’s Elves (Paperback)
by Chronicle Books
The Christmas Witch by Steven Kellogg

But if you want either of the other 2 still, let me know (they are 3 and 4 pages of a Word doc long, if that helps identify them).
Wings

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
I sent you a PM. Thanks...if you can email that would be awesome!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Winged One.....could you resend the stories......I know I got them bu now I can't seem to find them in my email inbox...I hope I didn't delete them. Thanks!!!