New Rudolph Day Blog Posts

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Whenever you update your Rudolph Day Blog....post a new entry in this thread and we will know to hop over and take a look....

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I made several posts for Rudy Day this month!!

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
Thanks for this Gingerbug- I love reading the blogs but it can be time consuming linking on them to see if there are any updates- now I will now whose to check out!!-- I ditto this on all the blogs:)

qltmrkt

Premiere Member
I've just added a brief note about what I didn't do on Rudy Day. I'm headed upstairs in a minute (after I make some hot chocolate and pick out a Christmas movie) to work on my list of lists. I had planned on adding more graphics to my blog but forgot to email myself the *.jpgs that I had downloaded and saved to the work computer. Maybe I'll remember tomorrow.

purplecrush said:
I added a few new posts to my blog... I updated what i didnt do on Rudy day lol..I had a mini-rudy day today though!
Purplecrush can you add the link to your blog either on here or in your signature??

purplecrush

Premiere Member
Sure!

http://christmascheerallyear.blogspot.com/

Ill add it to my sig also, but I dont know how to get it to just say one word instead of the whole addy..if anyone would like to help me out with that, that would be wonderful!!!!

Thanks!!

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Okay...here goes...

1. type
4. type the name of your blog
5. type
6. NO spaces in all that.

See if it works for you. If you put your cursor over the part that says URL up at the top of the post box...it will bring up the little steps like I listed

aggy

Santa's Elves
Oct 11, 2007
Baltimore, Maryland
HI everyone. I just updated mine. :flower: I having a little difficulty typing with my right hand so I didn't type much. I'm going to call an orthopedic to see what the problem is. My fingers just seem to be a little stiff and won't move like they are supposed to along the keyboard.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
In the next few days i'll be reading back through all the Rudy Day blogs and typing up an overview for everyone. It will be posted in this forum so keep an eye out!

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I posted to this earlier but my post never showed up. Very weird. In the next few days, I will be reading through all the Rudy Day blogs and writing up an overview to post in this forum so keep an eye out!