New Year's Eve 2009 Dinners

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
Good morning!

What are your dinner plans for tonight? Are you cooking or dining out? We're heading to a hockey game with family, so we'll be eating some arena food for dinner. Afterwards, we'll probably have some hot dogs and pork with kraut to ring in the new year. I'm going to put it all in the crock pot before we leave.

Have a blessed, happy, healthy new year!

Lisa

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
We're doing a snack type dinner tonight. Cheese dip, sausage wontons, and veggie pizza will be on our menu tonight and whatever the kids want to eat.

snowlvr

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Western North Carolina
This is too funny, but we are taking dd out to Chuckie Cheese to eat pizza and play games, which her dad likes as much as she does..we have been so busy this is a "just for fun" thing..

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
I fixed some snacky appetizer things too...breaded shrimp poppers, frozen fast food fries, cheese sticks, popcorn chicken, rolls...and just to be healthy, a little salad on the side!

For snacks tonight I have my favorite snack-Fritos and bean dip, with real Coke!! Not diet...the real stuff! I sure wish I was hungry..sounds so good!

Minta

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
South NJ
Dh and I ordered a bunch of seafood from the local grocery store and we picked up a pizza for the kids. Have snack food out for everyone to munch on through out the evening.

Belles

Retire Member
Grilled BBQ Chicken Wings, Chili Beans, Chips and Salsa, Pasta Salad and Chocolate chocolate chip Cake. AND I WAS THE ONLY HOME, but as I thought ODS showed up about 30 minutes ago. He thought it was great that I cooked, he said I knew you would do something!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
We did fondue and ice cream sundaes for dessert.

Basket

Retire Member
Dec 25, 2007
Northern Germany
We did Scraped melted cheese (Raclette) with potatoes & cheese, pineapples & ham, corn and smoked sausage, white mushrooms and onions

momof9

Retire Member
Dec 3, 2007
LALA Land
we did cold cut trays, chips, pop, egg nog, goodies, and a hot beverage bar.

Next year we are going to do a whole appetizer buffet!