Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

PamelaG

Staff member
Premiere Member
May 27, 2011
Washington, the Evergreen State
We are moving from mass to idaho. I'm as excited as I am nervous. Hubby made several cross country moves in usmc and tells me to relax. I got a big planner as a memory book for our last year here. My plan (hehe) is to have every detail planned out so it goes smooth.
Do you have time for sightseeing? We did the northern route Virginia to Washington and stopped at Mount Rushmore, Custer State Park, the Crazy Horse Memorial, the Badlands, and the Little Big Horn Battleground. Washington to Virginia was a southern route with stops in the California Redwoods, Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon, and the D-Day Memorial in Bedford, Virginia. The Bedford stop was awesome - it was just the two of us with the tour guide so we got a great tour. Great trips!

Bobasmom

MHH Member
Jan 26, 2021
cape cod mass
Do you have time for sightseeing? We did the northern route Virginia to Washington and stopped at Mount Rushmore, Custer State Park, the Crazy Horse Memorial, the Badlands, and the Little Big Horn Battleground. Washington to Virginia was a southern route with stops in the California Redwoods, Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon, and the D-Day Memorial in Bedford, Virginia. The Bedford stop was awesome - it was just the two of us with the tour guide so we got a great tour. Great trips!
I wish. I am such an American history buff I could spend months RVing all the sites. But we cant. We were going to do gettysburg for ticonderoga valley forge and independence hall this summer but our move got pushed from 5 years to 15 months. Bummer too would love to see them all.

Reactions: Ahorsesoul

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Welcome to the family!