No emails from here? Anyone else?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I have not recieved any email from this site yesterday at all. Was really strange. Anyone else not getting them?

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
I never receive emails from the site either. I wonder if it is based on the way you signed up for the sight. Lucie, maybe you and I opted out of email notifications.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
When I've posted a reply to a topic here I choose the option at the bottom of the page to get "instant email notification". That way I get an email when someone replies to what is posted.

You can also "subscribe" to a thread without a reply by clicking on the "Forum Tools", left side of the page when you've clicked into a topic.

Usually I have many emails from this site but once in awhile they all just stop. Not in my spam either since I check it several times a day. Oh well, it cleared up. I was just wondering if anyone else had this happen to them.

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I didn't notice a problem. But yes, I get notices. It's something clicked in the settings. I love that feature because I can see when someone answers a thread!!

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Under Edit Options:

Default Thread Subscription Mode
When you post a new thread, or reply to a topic, you can choose to automatically add that thread to your list of subscribed threads, with the option to receive email notification of new replies to that thread.
Choose "Instant".