Not an active thread?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Puternut

Premiere Member
Apr 25, 2013
FL. USA
I noticed by the dates this Book forum is not very active, that's ashame. Anybody else use an E-Reader, there are many websites where you can download books free and then upload to your E-reader, I do it often, I pay for nothing... LOL I am also a writer and my books are published Free at one of these websites. I download in pdf then drag onto my E-Reader.

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
There is one thread that we all use called something like What are you reading now? We all have just kept posting there what we are reading at the time.

I have a Nook and the Kindle app and use both. I buy books for my Nook and download lots of free ones on my Kindle app on the iPad.

What kinds of books do you write?

AnnieClaus

Premiere Member
Nov 6, 2007
Southern Arizona
Mrs Soup is correct- the "What are you reading Now" thread is quite active. It may have been started awhile back but everyone keeps posting to it.

Luludou started about what everyone was reading in the month of April.

I do, agree, some old threads- like from 2010 need to be archived or deleted.

Annie

Puternut

Premiere Member
Apr 25, 2013
FL. USA
I wrote my 1st. novel which is a Love story with a few twists, (he is a cop after all) and it got great reviews, besides the reviews online, many senior friends in chat rooms have read it and seemed to really enjoy it! many want a sequel which I am now writing.. I also have written 5 kids stories ( one a Xmas story enjoyed by adults as well) and a few peoms also on the same website, for download and reviews welcome!

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
What's the website?

I have a kindle and love it.