October Rudy Day

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
Winter is almost here...It's snowing in the mountains and this morning it was raining leaves. I LOVE COLORADO!! Perfect kind of Rudy Day. I think I'll break out my cadbury hot chocolate I've been saving since July.

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
Happy Rudolph Day girls!! I'm a little late getting online, and haven't really don't much today...racquetball and the gym took up the entire morning! BUT I am determined to at least cut some paper for our Christmas cards and we're suppose to watch Elf later on....but the NY Giants are on in an hour, so not sure how that will go! lol

I hope everyone is having or has had a great day!!

Kim Loves Snow

Santa's Elves
Aug 3, 2008
Richmond, Virginia
Hi fellow Rudy Dayers! DH and I picked up two more small gifts for 11 and 13 today. Beyond that I did not do anything else related to Christmas. I think DH and I are going to talk through some holiday plans after the boys hit the sack. I love hearing what all of you did!

Merry

MHH Member
May 2, 2008
Hi!
I was able to go out and do a little more Christmas shopping after work. I'm so excited I can't wait to wrap everything! I'll be ready for the next wrapping party on Nov. 11th. I have the day off so nothing should stand in my way!!!

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
I listened to Christmas music today. I love pandora.com

sweetpumkinpye

Premiere Member
Apr 23, 2008
Canberra, Australia
I did not do anything for Rudy day as I had to work, but hoping to get a bit done today.