One week til Rudolph Day!!

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Christmaslvr

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
Sebastian, FL
I hope to get something done this time! I'll be happy to just come up with a card design and watch a movie!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Next Monday will be a Rudy day for me... yep... dh will be back at work and I will be working on my crafts + movies :)

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I was pretty excited about it being on a Saturday, but now I have to work a 4 hour shift and then I will have to come home and do the housework.

I might have to wait to celebrate on Sunday.

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I hope to get a Rudy Day Saturday. It seems every Saturday, I have something come up I have to do that I hadn't planned to do. I still have a few "vagabonds" lurking in the corners at my house that need to go to the attic. At least, I may get those banished from the house!

Saquilla

Retire Member
May 15, 2010
Perth, Australia
I'm looking forward to Rudy Day! I haven't been on the forum much in the last few weeks - Real life getting in the way lol! I need to get back on routine - that includes the Declutter Club as well!

For February Rudy Day, I'll have a look at some crafts suitable for small children and make a list of materials needed. That way I can get them bit by bit, although I'm sure there won't be much to buy. I'll also pencil in a "craft day" in December. I haven't done crafty things with the kids before, but I think this will be a good year to start!

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
cant wait . i miss christmas time. i had-a good christmas just missed doing somethings since my arm was hurt

Christmas Girl

Retire Member
Jul 24, 2009
Scotland
Hoping to watch a movie and start thinking about crafts to tackle this year. I'm planning that by being on maternity leave I get a chance to spend time on some crafts for the grandparents involving baby photo's etc

missjane

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Louisiana
I need to start my CIJ ornaments (after I decide what to do). Sarah, I need to get back in with the declutter club. I was doing good for a bit, but fell off somehow. Still hoping nothing comes up for that day.

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
I'm not sure what I'll do for Rudy Day...I'm hoping I can care out some "me" time on Saturday.