Original Great Pumpkin 6 week countdown

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
I used to be a member here... I amazingly remembered my login information. :)

I am looking for the original Great Pumpkin 6 Week Countdown that Ginger created. I want to post the countdown on my blog but I cannot find a link. Does anyone have one. I want to give credit where credit is due....

I am writing again... the blog link below does not work anymore. I am writing at The Tilted Italian (gluten free, vegetarian eating, regular recipes, home decor (we upgrading an old house) and holiday "stuff".

If anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. I think there was one for Easter as well.

Hello to Everyone!!

Reactions: HouseElf

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Cmerth welcome back! Hope you are feeling good. Your ds must be getting quite big now.

cmerth

Premiere Member
Dec 19, 2007
thetilteditalian.com
My son is almost 17. He is off to college next year. I am doing alright. Just trying to keep up with life and being creative as possible. I changed my signature to include my new blog address. Come by and say "Hi" some time. I have a Facebook page and an Instagram account.

Reactions: luludou

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
The plan I put together is 7 weeks - will start on September 16th this year! I'll be posting weekly threads! :) Glad to see you again cmerth!!!

housewife2

Premiere Member
Aug 3, 2008
va
bought a pk of purple lights and a pk of orange lights for halloween to hang on a wreath and one to hang on the fireplace

Reactions: AuntJamelle

AuntJamelle

Premiere Member
Oct 22, 2007
South Bend, IN
Ordered a baseball tee (3/4 sleeves) today that is grey and black with a cartoon image of a ghost on it - it says "I'm just here for the Boos!" lol

That will be a hit on our camping trip! Not that I drink much these days - but still...

Reactions: Holiday_Mom

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Found a dinosaur hand puppet at the grocery store this afternoon. I'll order a dinosaur step in costume for the grandson (once Amazon is not acting up).