Pampering in a Jar

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

wvalice

Retire Member
Aug 19, 2008
Got this idea from Pinterest! Take a pint jar and fill it with pampering items - fluffy socks, lotion, body wash (the small ones from Bath & Body Works fit great), lip balm, chocolate, whatever someone would like, then add a pretty ribbon & tag that says "Pamper Yourself!" or something like that, and there you go! With sales (B&BW & Victoria's Secret are both having sales on make up & lotion/body wash right now, and CVS often has things like this for sale close to Christmas), this could be a great gift for little money!

Reactions: 1 person

wvalice

Retire Member
Aug 19, 2008
I got the socks for free a few weeks back from Goodies (left-over Christmas socks, too!), got the lotion & body wash free today from B&BW, and lip balm free from Victoria's secret! I have bunches of blank cards that I had received free in the mail - was wondering if rolling them just enough to fit would be a good idea, but I kind of think then they would be all curved, so I don't think so. I LOVE Pinterest!

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Got it on Pinterest too... I think it is a lovely idea... I know I'd like one and mom would too!

Christmasstar

Retire Member
Jul 2, 2011
Ontario Canada eh!
Got this idea from Pinterest! Take a pint jar and fill it with pampering items - fluffy socks, lotion, body wash (the small ones from Bath & Body Works fit great), lip balm, chocolate, whatever someone would like, then add a pretty ribbon & tag that says "Pamper Yourself!" or something like that, and there you go! With sales (B&BW & Victoria's Secret are both having sales on make up & lotion/body wash right now, and CVS often has things like this for sale close to Christmas), this could be a great gift for little money!

what a lovely idea!
:smilegifts:

Colleen in PA

Retire Member
Aug 20, 2008
Great idea! I know I'd love it!

wvalice

Retire Member
Aug 19, 2008
I showed a friend of mine this idea with the things I already had purchased, and I think I mispoke - You would need a QUART jar, not a pint jar. A pint jar is just not big enough to hold the goodies!

halimer

Premiere Member
Aug 30, 2008
Long Island, NY
I was thinking that if you really like the person you could get one of those BIG pretzel jars and include a towel or hair wrap...

Cindylouwho

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
Just pinned it! Thanks!