Paula Deen Holiday Baking Magazine

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

carol1231

MHH Member
Oct 13, 2007
W-S, NC
Hey all! Just wanted to let you know Paula Deen's Holiday Baking magazine is now on sale. I picked up a copy today at Costco and have leafed thru it. Looks like a lot of good stuff. There are recipes for cakes and cookies and some yummy looking coffee creamers that caught my eye. Looks like a keeper!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Thanks for letting us know. I will keep my eyes open for it.

:party: Melanie

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
TFS, I would like to order a few of her back issues of the holiday season. I have just started buying her magazine. I have the chocolate one and then the last 2 issues of the magazine.

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I checked it out today at Barnes and Noble. I loved the Popcorn seasoning idea..I think I'm going to make some of those for sure this year!

teachermomof2

Santa's Elves
Premiere Member
Oct 27, 2007
PA
I'll have to keep my eye out for it. Thanks for sharing. :grin:

give_me_a_latte

Retire Member
Jul 21, 2008
SE GA
Pumpkin’s Mom said:
Try AC Moore of Michael's and use your 40% coupons. I have done that in the past with other magazines. :grin:

I was at Michael's this past Friday and was told you can no longer use coupons on books or magazines. I don't know if that's all stores or not...the cashier said it's been a nightmare all week because of that, since so many people use the coupons on magazines.

Pumpkin’s Mom

MHH Member
Jul 25, 2008
give_me_a_latte said:
[quote="Pumpkin’s Mom":53a35]Try AC Moore of Michael's and use your 40% coupons. I have done that in the past with other magazines. :grin:

I was at Michael's this past Friday and was told you can no longer use coupons on books or magazines. I don't know if that's all stores or not...the cashier said it's been a nightmare all week because of that, since so many people use the coupons on magazines.[/quote:53a35]

Oh no, sorry about that. I just check the current AC Moore coupon and it does not say that. I am hoping they do not change it too. I am going to try later this week.