Pinterest?

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Hey, I went to Pinterest site, signed up, got a message to say ... I'm on a waiting list?

Just wondering if this is correct.

Thanks.

:tree2:

girlsinmo

Premiere Member
Jan 1, 2008
MO
If you're still on the board send me the email addy you signed up with in p.m & I will send you an invite. Usually you can get on the site faster with a member invite.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Did that to me too... then Ahorsesoul got me an invite and I got on it quite fast with that.

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
I did not even get on a wait list :) Ahorsesoul was able to fix that with an invite!
Being invited seems to be the key:elf:

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
Well ...

Isn't Pinterest ... to fun! LOL Thanks all!

Doodlebug

MHH Member
Jan 11, 2010
Oklahoma
My dil is on. She said she sent me an invite, but I have not gotten it yet.

luludou

Premiere Member
Dec 28, 2007
Québec - Canada
Ahoursesoul I put the thread in my favorites I will read it when I have a few minutes. Thanks!

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
Bumping this up for another pinterest question. How do you get pinterest to quit posting everything you do on FB? Very annoying. I uncheck the FB box, pin something and then go to FB and there it is on my wall anyway. grr.

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
When I told Jaymee I really don't want to be pinning if everything goes to FB and she told me when I signed in that there was a place that comes up at the bottom and it did say to unfollow on FB and Twitter. Mine if I recall was under were I put password. Try resigning into pinterest. (not a new invite but just signing in)

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
How to undo FB posting every thing you pin

Go you your Printerest page.
You will see ADD+ ABOUT (and your sign on name)
Click the little gray arrow by your sign on name
Click on Settings
Page down to uncheck the check marks by Facebook and Twitter
Make sure to page to the bottom and click on Save

MinnieCo

Premiere Member
Apr 10, 2008
I just had someone invite me, didn't know it could be an issue.

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
Well, I think I solved the issue. But, I never had it set to post to FB in the first place. I'm guessing it changes your settings if you sign in with FB instead of just sign in? Anyway, I log on from my netbook, my ipod and my kindle at different times and it is always asking me to re-log in even if I save my user and password. On my ipod it is very easy to click the wrong thing because the screen is so small. So, I guess it is possible that I did it on there without knowing it. But, it was posting to FB even when I would uncheck the post to FB button on my netbook (not ipod) and that is kind of annoying. If I say don't put it on my wall; they shouldn't put it on my wall. I went on FB and revoked their publishing privileges; so it shouldn't happen again. Thanks for the help and listening to my mini-rant. :)

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Never thought about signing in from FB would change it. Good to know.

candysprinkles

Retire Member
Jan 29, 2011
Indiana
It has to either be clicking the sign in with FB option or clicking onto pinterest through a friends FB post. It was changing my settings to post on FB when I had set it not to multiple times. I don't try go sign in with FB, but on the ipod sometimes buttons are small and close together.

Lolwlias

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Cadyville, NY
Now that I've spent time looking at stuff, I guess it does make sense. LOL
I just sent a request to join.