Priceless comercials.....

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register
:pink: Did you guys see the mastercard priceless commercial with the little boys doing their funky dance moves?? When it says being with friends who understand you: priceless, all I thought about was our wonderful community.

My family members do not understand my passion for Christmas. I can only admit my addiction with addicts like you.. :grin:

:applause: So I would like to say once again to Gingerbug and the rest of you wonderful ladies THANK YOU for keeping us together !!!

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
I haven't seen this commercial yet, but I will keep my eyes open for it.

:snowman: Melanie

Cathymac

Super Moderator
Oct 10, 2007
Arkansas-Go Razorbacks! Whoo Pig Sooie!
It is very cute, and reminds me not only of myself and my Christmas crazy friends, but of my three boys, too. They each march to their own drummer-all three different drummers! Great commercial!

jyclassy

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
I haven't seen this commercial yet either but will be watching for it. Thanks. jy :hula: :hula:

EllaBlue

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vancouver, B.C. (Canada)
Christmas creations - I've seen the commercial and I totallly know what you mean! It definitely reminds me of how I feel when I am here with everyone at Magical Holiday Home and at the O.C. :skate:

ripleysmine

Retire Member
Nov 10, 2007
It is cute!! Have you seen the vehicle commercial with all of the animals inside singing? It's cute too, I laughed out loud!