Question about Gooseberry Patch books

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Snowybear

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
I've never seen any of the books and I was just on Amazon and wanted to order 1 or 2. Which Christmas volumes would you reccommend? I know I'll eventually end up getting them all but I don't want to overload my credit card all at once :grin:
Thanks!

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I like them all. Still haven't gotten #10. I got a couple of letters a few weeks ago and in 2 different ones coming out in Feb. I will have a recipe posted in each. Not the big Christmas ones just the hardback cookbooks. I have been getting them since '92 or '93.

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
I have all of the Christmas ones. What are you most looking for? Good recipes? Papercrafts, sewing, etc?

crazymo

Retire Member
Nov 6, 2007
Little Falls, Mn
My favorite is number 1. I love country style decorating and the first one was the most in this style. I do have all of them and have found great ideas in them all.

FrostyShimmer

Premiere Member
Nov 4, 2007
I'd say #6 is a favourite of mine. It has the recipes for making bath products and lots of mixes. It was also the first book I bought, which is what got me hooked! I'd have to look through the others.

You wouldn't believe how hard it was for me to find #1 when I was collecting them. Even Gooseberry Patch couldn't tell me where to find a copy. I think its been reprinted since then.