Rate the Apple French Toast Casserole here

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Apple French Toast Casserole

• DIDN'T like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was ALRIGHT

• LIKED it

• REALLY liked it

• MAGICAL...in the notebook it goes!!!

• Total voters
Please RATE the recipe and then post your reviews here. Please make sure to tell us any adjustments you might have made in the recipe when giving your review!!!!

you can find the recipe here viewtopic.php?f=62&t=1820&start=0

I say that the apple french toast casserole is magical!!! It is in my notebook and I am going to be passing it around to the girls at work!!! I didn't change a thing in the recipe and it was perfect---I didn't even add any syrup, and I LOVE syrup!! I also sliced the apples into thin slices and they were nice and soft in the dish. On to the blueberry dish next!!!!!!!!! hopbunny

Woman

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Fallsington, Pa
Could you please tell where I can find the apple french toast casserole and the country blueberry coffee cake recipes-I tried the view topic thing but it doesn't work-what do I do type it in or click it-both did not work for me-sorry I am not very computer smart so any help would be appreciated-thanks WOMAN

:irishkiss:

Woman said:
Could you please tell where I can find the apple french toast casserole and the country blueberry coffee cake recipes-I tried the view topic thing but it doesn't work-what do I do type it in or click it-both did not work for me-sorry I am not very computer smart so any help would be appreciated-thanks WOMAN

I edited and fixed the link!!!

mainesnowangel said:
I say that the apple french toast casserole is magical!!! It is in my notebook and I am going to be passing it around to the girls at work!!! I didn't change a thing in the recipe and it was perfect---I didn't even add any syrup, and I LOVE syrup!! I also sliced the apples into thin slices and they were nice and soft in the dish. On to the blueberry dish next!!!!!!!!! hopbunny

Mainesnowangel did you submit your vote it doesn't show any votes!!! Glad you liked it. I am going to make it this weekend!!!

Woman

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
Fallsington, Pa
Ladies-I am sorry to be such a pain but none of these sites are working for me-is there any way you could post the apple french toast casserole and the country blue berry coffee cake for me.
My mouth is watering just reading the reviews of what you are saying about these two dishes. Thank you very much if this is possible- WOMAN

Woman said:
Ladies-I am sorry to be such a pain but none of these sites are working for me-is there any way you could post the apple french toast casserole and the country blue berry coffee cake for me.
My mouth is watering just reading the reviews of what you are saying about these two dishes. Thank you very much if this is possible- WOMAN

I copied and pasted them to you in your PM box. Do you want the pumpkin pancake recipe too??? If so just PM me and I'll get it to you. I tried all the links on here and had no problem. Not sure why you aren't getting them???

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
I made this over the weekend for some guests. We all loved it!

CrazyMomto5

MHH Member
Oct 26, 2007
Orange County, NY
Hi,
The Apple French Toast casserole was a huge hit out my house. I planned it for Easter breakfast when we got home from church. Hubby obliged by having it ready when we got home. There was only a little left for the next day and that was fought over by the kids. Definitely will plan on this again. Thanks for a great choice.

johnasmom

Retire Member
Dec 18, 2007
Central Michigan
It was definitely a hit on Easter morning-even though DH thought it was a dessert :slap: He's usually an eggs and bacon person so we don't get the "good" stuff too often.