Rate the Carrabbas Chicken Marsala Recipe here

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

Rate the Carrabbas Chicken Marsala recipe

• Didn't like it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was ALRIGHT

• LIKED it

• REALLY liked it

• Total voters
Please RATE the recipe and then post your reviews here. Please make sure to tell us any adjustments you might have made in the recipe when giving your review!!!!

Recipe can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=62&t=1038&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

momof4

MHH Member
Nov 3, 2007
Southwest Ohio
:applause: It's a winner in our house! I prepared this for dinner tonight and it was delicious! My kids asked for seconds - they don't eat mushrooms, but they loved the chicken and sauce. I'm having a few couples over for dinner in a next week and I think this is what I'll serve. It's very easy to make and the results look & taste like you spent much more time on it.

I made this tonight and it was AWESOME!!

I have been instructed to make this every two weeks and to make more sauce.

I can't wait to make it again!!

By the way...I used a full pound of mushrooms, and I used half and half.

Connie Angela said:
I made this tonight and it was AWESOME!!

I have been instructed to make this every two weeks and to make more sauce.

I can't wait to make it again!!

By the way...I used a full pound of mushrooms, and I used half and half.

Alot of the reviewers on the recipe site said the same thing that they will double or triple the sauce next time, glad you loved it!!!

When I were eating it...I seemed to remember that I needed to make more sauce. But I made so many new recipes this week that I forgot.

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
Ok, I didn't make it but I read your reviews so I printed it off for my notebook. I really wanted to see what the poll said before I tried it but I had to vote first. lol

jampss

Premiere Member
Oct 24, 2007
FL
I finally, in Feb. made the Jan. dish! We all loved it. It needed more sauce. I used a full pound of mushrooms. Hubby doesn't eat them, so I cut them big enough to pick out (he doesn't know what he's missin'!!!)

I'm thinking for my veggetarian daughter, I'll cook up soy chicken patties for her and use rice milk instead of cream. I liked the cream alright, but later ... I think I'm slightly lactose intolerant. :) I also just had white wine on hand ... and it tasted good. Not sure if the marsala has a 'better" taste or something.

Love having new recipes to try.

:heartbeat: