Reading Posts

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

mummytummy

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Perth WA
I don't know if anyone is having the same difficulty but i find the font/print quality of posts is not too good unless it is in "bold" i've checked out my pc but it is only on this site i have the problem, sometimes the posts are really hard to read.

Also, will we be having the smilies back? :)

Sue

MrsSoup

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Missouri
I haven't had any problem reading the posts at all and there are some smilies back. Have you checked your settings in your profile? I don't know if there are any in there that would affect the posts but there could be.

mummytummy

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Perth WA
Thankyou MrsSoup, i don't know what has happened but print/font is now brilliant, you must have waved a magic wand :D and as you can see i've found the smilies by following your advice:):):)

Gingerbug

Administrator
MHH Admin
Oct 9, 2007
Missouri, USA
Okay where the heck are the smilies....I can't find them....the ones we had didn't transfer and at some point we need to add a module or something that gives us some more...I am missing them a LOT.....lol

mummytummy

Premiere Member
Oct 14, 2007
Perth WA
Okay where the heck are the smilies....I can't find them....the ones we had didn't transfer and at some point we need to add a module or something that gives us some more...I am missing them a LOT.....lol

Took me a while to find but, go to edit options in user cp, at the bottom is a miscellaneous options for posting you need to choose standard editor - extra formatting controls which changes posting screen? and a few smilies are on the page (how it used to be) hope this helps:D

Sue