Rudy Day Eve

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

campncook

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
south Texas
We are having a Rudy Day Eve party today at work! We all made a new appitizer and are sharing the recipes! Great goodies here! I made the Cream Cheese with Cranberries Dip that I found here! Everyone LOVES mine... :haha:
Hope you all have a GREAT Rudy Day Eve and Rudy Day tomorrow... :rudolph:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
Sounds like fun!!

:snowman: Melanie

java elf

Retire Member
Oct 15, 2007
Ohio
tarachapman.blogspot.com
That sounds cool! I wish I had people to celebrate Rudy Day with. No one I know knows about this stuff. =)

B

Becca

Since I have to work 7-7 tomorrow and Friday, I am doing my Rudy Day today.

Working on my Holiday Planner for this year. I will post it some place when I am finished. It is a kit so not great creative effort on my part. I will personalize the contents and add more pages. It is fun.

Having my Harney and Sons' Holiday tea in my favorite red Christmas mug I have left out all year. Some Christmas music playing from the iPod and I am set.

Time for a Rudy Eve nap now :haha: .

Becca

snowangel00

Santa's Elves
Oct 9, 2007
Winter Wonderland
That is great that you work with people who enjoy getting excited about the holidays as much as you do.

Will you be having these parties each month? If so, I bet you'll end up with a lot of new tasty recipes!

HouseElf

MHH Member
Premiere Member
Oct 12, 2007
Ontario, Canada
www.pinterest.com
That is very cool... I think if I mentin Christmas to my coworkers I would get a deer in the headlights look :haha:

jyclassy

Retire Member
Oct 14, 2007
I am so excited about Rudy Day tomorrow. I'm doing christmas crafting with christmas music and hot chocolate.Hope everyone else has a good day too. :pink:

tink1963

MHH Member
Oct 18, 2007
java elf said:
That sounds cool! I wish I had people to celebrate Rudy Day with. No one I know knows about this stuff. =)

I agree. No one I know has the obsession that I do for christmas. That's great that you have co-workers that share you passion. My DH doesn't even get it. :bigsnow:

Lana

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
Southern Illinois
I was actually off yesterday and I did some crocheting, ordered a gift on-line, was on-line here (just can't stay off to get things done), went to get my Christmas stamps BUT they weren't in yet!!!!!!!! Need to get off here now and try to find some supplies to make snowmen. Later

:skate: