Rudy day ( one day early)

Join our amazing community
Share what you know, learn something new!
register

jodilee10128

Retire Member
Oct 23, 2007
So here in Central Canada we woke up to a taste of winter. 5 cm of snow this morning. Now it is freezing rain. I am home today so I thought I would celebrate rudy day a day early. I'm home by myself, gonna make a lovely supper for DH while I listen to Xmas music and possibly throw in White Christmas while I cook. I will make a very festive dessert.

santashelper

Retire Member
Oct 13, 2007
NS,CAN.
What is with this crazy weather?!

We are getting mostly rain for the next three days here on the East Coast. But it did say 2-4 cm of snow tonight. I am hoping they are wrong!

I have never celebrated Rudy day before, but think I might this month.

I have a friend coming over in the morning and she doesn't know me that well yet, so I don't think I will scare her off just yet by celebrating Christmas while she is here. But once she is out the door, the hot chocolate and Christmas movies are coming out!!!

I would love to make a turkey dinner, but I just got groceries and don't have room in the fridge to thaw the turkey. So I will make a nice warm crock pot of chili.

I live in a very crowded duplex at the moment and so my Christmas stuff has to be stored in a storage unit. So I guess I will just have to do planning and lists on rudy day.

Enjoy your early Rudy day!!!

Twinkle

Retire Member
Oct 25, 2007
Don't forget the hot cocoa!!

Here I think we skipped Spring and went straight to summer-

Enjoy you day :skate:

happy2bme

Premiere Member
Oct 18, 2007
My Happy Place
We woke up to snow this morning as well and we still have some flurries coming down. It would be a great day to celebrate Rudy Day , but I have to drive to town for a doctor's appointment and run some errands.

I will just have to wait until tomorrow!! :grin:

:party: Melanie

Darcy

Retire Member
Jan 1, 2008
Oh my, ladies! Please keep your snow up there. We had plenty of it this winter and are so tired of it. It has been in the 70's and 80's with humidity this week. I hear next week it's supposed to go back down to the 30's.

ARRGGGHHHH!!!

Rudy Day: Just think - 6 months from now it will almost be HALLOWEEN! :hat:

Ahorsesoul

Premiere Member
Oct 13, 2007
In front of my computer
I picked up some Christmas books today at the library. I can't even tell you their names. Our library has little green Christmas tree stickers on all book related to Christmas. I just walk down a row of books and grab something with a little tree on it. I've worked my way to the last row of fiction this month.

I may have to start ordering christmas books from other libraries soon.